Self-esteem is an integral part of leading a fulfilling life. We live in a society that profits from making us feel like we are not enough, so it is no wonder so many people are struggling with low self-esteem and acceptance. Whether it has its roots in childhood or more recent experiences, low self-esteem can have crippling effects on one's confidence, creating a loud echo-chamber of self-doubt and self-criticism. On the other hand positive self esteem can form a solid basis for flourishing relationships, emotional growth and achieving your full potential creatively and professionally.
With a practical, compassionate and holistic approach, taking into consideration the whole person, I will help you to challenge negative beliefs about yourself, on both a conscious and unconscious level, and begin to build up a positive and confident self-image so you can enjoy healthier relationships and set positive goals for the future.
Once you gently unearth the root(s) of low self esteem you can start to sew new seeds about the person you want to be, and learn how to nurture these, so you can grow into the strongest version of yourself, and watch your confidence blossom.
Through our sessions you will have a safe space in which to explore healthy goals, build on your strengths and resources and reshape your relationship with yourself, and with the world around you.
We will work together to:
- Challenge negative core beliefs
- Develop self-compassion around your past that you can bring with you into the future
- Undo emotional conditioning associated with low-self esteem accessed through memory
- Increase assertiveness and confidence
- Establish boundaries based around your needs
- Practical support with communicating boundaries if necessary
- Set positive expectations for your life and the future